Thursday, June 5, 2008

Notes from Kristi

Well, I am officially "CV" again. We moved up here to North Logan last September and bought our first home. We really didn't think this was in the plans for us (being back in Cache Valley), but it has worked out perfectly and I can't believe how fun it is to paint my own walls!
Gordon is teaching psychology at Logan High. He is super happy and LOVES his job. Right now he's teaching summer school math- he doesn't love this so much, but only 17 more days! He just ran his first marathon in Ogden on May 17th. He did so awesome and I was way proud of him. I wasn't so much proud of the barf he splattered all over the side of the car when he puked out the window on the way home, but guess that comes with the running!!
Dillon is going to be 3 this September 27th. He is so much fun it's sick. We just got him a trampoline (which he lovingly calls his "jumpoline"), and I think we're pretty much set for the rest of the summer. He loves that thing. Of course he keeps us very busy and on our toes, but he is really a good little guy for being 2.
The biggest news from our way is that I just had a baby girl! Haylee was born May 21st and weighed 7 lbs 4 oz, was 19.5 inches long, and is absolutely beautiful. Sorry to disappoint you all, but she did not inherit my circular-round head like Dillon did. She looks more like Gordon than me. Dillon loves her (almost too much), and so far she has been a perfect little baby.
So right now I'm on maternity leave, but when we moved up here I got a job on labor and delivery. LOVE working there. After 12 luxurious weeks off I am going back one day a week to keep my little license up.
There's a long update from yours truly! It's super fun to hear what you are all up to and miss you guys!!

No comments: