Monday, June 2, 2008

Vic

Things have been a bit crazy. I just finished my internship in Sacramento and moved to Los Angeles yesterday for my last intenship. Today's my first day working at shriner's childrens hospital and funny enough i'm 2 1/2 hours early... Go figure eh? Haha. Well I love California so far but i'm not so much a fan of the traffic and lack of parking. Anyway once I finish here at the end of Aug, I head back to Fl to take my exit exams and finish my certifications for 4 months and begin the interview process and finally take a job... Somewhere. Haha. I'm dating an amazing man named Steffan who (i'm hoping to convert) currently lives in savannah Ga.it's a crazy story how we met... We met at a jazz restaurant in savannah, he was out to dinner with his sister and I was having a last time out with my girlfriends from grad school before we all split for internships and graduations. Some guy asked me to dance so of course I danced and on my way back to my table Steffan stopped me and told me how amazing it was that I would dance with a total stranger. We ended up running into eachother a few times later that night (which I recently found out he planned) and then decided to hang out together the rest of the night. We ended up going our separate ways around 3am. He went home and I back to the hotel with the girls. He asked me to breakfast but I had to leave town at 7am to go to cali for internships. My 1st day on the road we talked on the phone for 6 hours straight-a new record for me! Haha. We've been unlove ever since. I went to go see him memorial day weekend and met his family and he's planned to visit me at least once a month while i'm out here in L.A. He wants me to take a job in savannah but said that if I decide to take a job up north or out west he'll follow me. Anyway, I'll stop talking about him cause i'm still in that 'he's all I talk about' stage. Haha. Other than school and Steffan, things are going great! I read everyone's blog and I love hearing about everyone. Well,guess i'd better get back to work. Miss you! guessi'd

No comments: