Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Notes from Lyndzi




Well I must say that it has been quite fun posting this blog. So now that I have heard from all of you, I will let you in on me. I am married still, and we live in Midvale. We love working on our house and we have become quite the fixer uppers. I have found my new love of gardening and I am a true garden nerd. Jake makes fun of me quit a bit for it. The family is good. My Mom misses all of you gals too. Jake is building fancy schmancy staircases for Bishop Woodworking and I am still working as the assistant manager at Mountain America Credit Union. We are work aholics but in our spare time we have been watching Biggest Loser or American Idol. We also hang out with family or play with our only child named Cleo. Yes, she is a little weiner dog and she rules the roof at our house. I love the picture of her. Also, the other picture is from a murder mystery dinner we did and Jake and I were Sunny and Cher. Don't we look real. I even put Mascara on his mustache and my eyebrows for the full effect. It was lots of fun. We both have callings in the Youth. Jake is in the Scouts and I am in the Young Women and it keeps us busy. We have quite a few little 12 and 13 year olds that think that we are their second parents and we just love it. This summer I am playing softball on a co-ed team again. It is pretty fun. I play 2nd base and I love it. Jake likes to take his dirt bike out any chance he can get. Mostly it is around the block but on the weekends he gets to take it up in the hills. I love being married. Can't wait for you to join the club Geri!

No comments: