Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lisa's Notes

I am living in Ogden, just down the street from the maxi pad. We go to the church right across from that sacred shrine. I heard recently that the city had to "shut down" the maxi pad and insist that the residents be family. So now a white trash family is living there, and I think Jacque has his rv parked in the front.
Anyhow, I married Michael Allen who was in our singles ward. We lived in Arizona for a while, then we came back here and we've lived in his cute old house ever since. I have a love hate relationship with the house. It's so fun to work on it and make it our own, and I love its character, but there are always things to do with it.
I teach Sophomore and Junior English at Davis High, and I love it. I'm also five months pregnant with a baby girl that's due August 15th. I'm so excited to be a mom and also a little nervous for the upcoming transition.
As far as a favorite memory goes, I think there's too many to tell. But one that comes to mind is when I came home one night only to find my room covered from floor to ceiling in pictures of boobs. Not naked boobs; just bra-covered boobs cut out of Victoria's Secret catalogs. I have never seen a group of girls so proud of themselves as I did that night.
So that's about it. I think of you girls often and hope you're all doing well! I'd love to hear from you guys anytime!

No comments: