Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Notes from Rachel

We are still in Las Vegas and loving it. Brian and I both graduated with Master's degrees in December. He is still working on getting his teaching license and will hopefully be a certified teacher by the fall. I am teaching Microbiology part time at the community college and really enjoying it. There are no classes for the summer, so I will start again in the fall. Leah is 4 years old. She is in preschool and dance class, so I stay busy running her around. Annie will be 2 in June and she is super fun. I just look at her and chuckle. She is quite naughty, but it is hard to be mad when she looks up at you and smiles. We are also expecting baby number 3 on October 20th. On June 3rd we will find out if we are getting a tweeter or a begonia. I must admit that I am nervous about a tweeter coming, but we will take what we get. If any of you are ever in our neck of the woods, feel free to contact us and we can take you around.

1 comment:

Maxipad History said...

Rachel,

I can't believe you are a college proffessor. Impressive!