Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Notes from Geri

















Hey I may be late but hopefully not too late! All is well with me. I am engaged to the perfect man and am getting married in Sept. I will need everyones updated addresses for sure!!!We live together in North Ogden. You guys have actually met him, Jaysen Jorgensen, he came to a few Christmas parties. He has two adorable girls that are 10 and 9. Instant mom, poor girls! Rachel I try to get them to read Ramona and they are so not interested, where am i going wrong?? They don't know what they are missing.I am renting my townhome out and that has proved to be a bit more trying than I had planned! Why can't I find cool tenants like we were. That boy scout was lucky to have us rent! I am working at the IHC surgical center and also for a plastic surgeon Dr. Brzowski. I finally got my fake boobs! BAMM! Now I look like cute little Brooke:). I miss you guys a ton! I look forward to the letter and the update! p.s. these pictures are not the cutest but all I could find. Love you guys!

1 comment:

M said...

Congrats. Geri. I am excited for you. Of anyone its you who deserves a great MAN.